JICA Online Course: Knowledge Co-creation Program Financial Access for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Promotion(Aug. -Sep., 2021)
★Date: 30th August, 2021-24th September 2021
★Participants: 11 officers from public institutions and government agencies related to SMEs development
★Countries: Argentina, Nigeria, Sudan, Ghana, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, United Republic of Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Philippine and Zambia
★Course Leader: Prof. HAYASHI Koji, Professor, Faculty of Business Administration, Osaka University of Commerce
★This course was entrusted by JICA Kansai
Purpose of this course
This program is aiming to strengthen the capacities of the officials of central/local government, financial institutions, etc., who are functioning as “support providers” for SMEs and micro-enterprises and improve the financial access for SMESs at respective countries.
Places introduced and lecturers who provide lecture for participants
【Lecturer, Places introduced in on-demand material】
- Prof. HAYASHI Koji, Professor, Osaka University of Commerce
- Prof. MATSUOKA Kenji, Professor Emeritus of Business, Ryukoku University
- Mr. FUKUDA Naoyoshi, Japan Small & Medium Enterprise Management Consultants Association
- Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN(SME SUPPORT JAPAN)
- Japan Finance Corporation (JFC)
- Credit Guarantee Corporation of Hyogo Prefecture
- Shiga Bank
- Osaka Small & Medium Business Investment & Consultation Co., Ltd.
- Osaka Business Development Agency /MOBIO ( Monodzukuri Business Information Center, Osaka )
- Saito Lighting Co., Ltd.
(Shimada, International Dept. PREX)
Please send e-mail if you haven any inquiry.