JICA Online Course: Knowledge Co-Creation Program Small and Medium Enterprise Development Policies (A)(Feb. – Mar. 2021)
★Date: February 17, 2021 to March 5, 2021
★Participants: 13 officers from SME ministries/agencies and public institutions implementing SME development.
★Countries: Cambodia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Iraq, Jordan, Mongolia, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Ukraine.
★Course Leader: Prof. Takumi Hirai, Mukogawa Women’s University
★This course was entrusted by JICA Kansai
Purpose of this course
This program aims to enhance the policy planning capacity of target organizations for realizing SME development.
Places introduced and lecturers who provide lecture for participants
【Lecturer, Places introduced in on-demand material】
- Prof. Takumi Hirai, Associate Professor, Mukogawa Women’s University
- Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN (SME SUPPORT JAPAN)
- Japan Finance Corporation (JFC)
- Credit Guarantee Corporation of Hyogo-ken
- Mr. Naoyoshi Fukuda, Advisor of Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association
- Monozukuri Business Information-center Osaka (MOBIO)
- Kinki Industrial Co., Ltd.