JICA Online Course : Knowledge Co-Creation Program ” Facilitating Trade and Investment for African Countries through Regional Economic Cooperation”（Feb. 2021)
★Date: 15th February, 2021 to 5th March, 2021
★Participants: 11 officers from public/government agencies related to investment promotion
★Countries: Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Somalia, Zimbabwe
★Course Leader: Prof. Motoki TAKAHASHI, Professor, DAAS, ASAFAS, Kyoto University
★This course was entrusted by JICA Kansai
Purpose of this course
This program intends to strengthen the capacity of officials of IPA (or equivalent organization) as a FDI promotion expert. Acquiring the practical skill and knowledge to effectively promote FDI of their country to potential investors, will be emphasized.
Places introduced in on-demand material and lecturer who provide lecture for participants
- Prof. Motoki TAKAHASHI, Professor, DAAS, ASAFAS, Kyoto University
- Prof. Keiichi SHIRATO, Professor, Ritsumeikan University
(Former Chief Analyst, Middle East & African Dept., Mitsui Global Strategic Studies Institute
- Prof. Kenta GOTO, Professor, Faculty of Economics, Kansai University
- Prof. Kazuyo IDEUE, Lecturer, Ritsumeikan University
- Dr. Kiki Verico, Professor, Indonesia University
Places introduced in on-demand material
- Nippon Biodiesel Fuel Co., Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Kobe City
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
written by Kameda of International Dept.
Please send e-mail if you haven any inquiry.