Central and South America Region
PREX started the JICA Capacity Development Seminar for the Trade Promotion between Central American Countries and Japan from fiscal 2006 and JICA Industrial Promotion Through Partnerships With Central American Public-Private Officials Seminar from fiscal 2007. Under Following Up on Participants Back in Central America activities, PREX staff visited local areas in order to learn about the activities by participants who have returned home.
- Colombian seminar participants experience Japan for the first time! (September and October, 2015)
- Seminar introductions by the people in charge at PREX (JICA Seminar for Colombian Government Officials and Private Sector Cooperation in Regional Industrial and Tourism Promotion,September and October, 2015)
- Seminar participants from five Central American countries managed to hold business discussions at a food trade fair (February,2012)
- Regional Industrial Development by Public-Private Partnership for Central American and Caribbean Countries seminar (Aug. 24-Sep.14, 2012)
- Aiming for seminars in Japan that connect with putting activities into practice in home countries (Aug. 25 Sept. 16, 2011)
- New Challenges for Entering the Japanese Market (Feb.17-March 15,2011)