PREX has received a message from a seminar participant of Bangladesh.
We are very happy to receive letters from ex-participants. Here.
Assistant Director (Loans)
Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL)
My experience in Japan has been very fruitful and will play a key motivational factor behind working for the renewable energy sector of my country in future. The training and dialogue program provided a good platform to share experience, exchange knowledge and understand necessary policy and economic and technical conditions crucial for disseminating and promoting PV technologies. The lectures and field visits were very informative and helped a great deal to enrich my knowledge on the RE sector.
I also shared my learnings from Japan with my colleagues as well as with other stakeholders who are working in the RE sector of Bangladesh and received a positive feedback. Although, practical application of all the technologies and policies might not be possible at the present moment, I am hopeful that given the present energy crisis and rapid development of the RE sector of my country, these technologies and policies will be soon put into practice.
Presently, I am working as Assistant Director (Loans) in Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL). In addition to my regular work, I am also involved in the disbursement of fund and monitoring of activities of the Partner Organizations (POs) under IDCOL Solar Home System (SHS) Program. Besides, I am working in the promotion and financing of other renewable energy projects of IDCOL which includes solar irrigation pumping system, solar mini-grid, biomass gasification based power plant, solar based cold storage etc. .
- Report from Mr.KOSHKARBAYEV Anuar, Kazakhstan. (May, 2012) [May 29, 2012]
- Report from Ms. Norhaliza A. Halim, Malaysia. (April, 2012) [April 18, 2012]
- Report from Guatemala,Quetzaltenango (April, 2012) [April 18, 2012]
- Report from Mr.Farhan Reza, Bangladesh. (April, 2012) [April 18, 2012]
- Report from Ms.Olga Sklyarova, Kazakhstan. (March, 2012) [March 27, 2012]
- Report from Mr.KOSHKARBAYEV Anuar, Kazakhstan. (March, 2012) [March 8, 2012]
- Report from Mr.Imad HAIDAR, Syria. "Business management, Japanese Approach"(19th of December,2011) [January 19, 2012]
- Message from a seminar participant of Jordan [December 20, 2011]
- Message from Malaysia, Mamy favorite food [November 10, 2011]
- GLOBIS develops visionary leaders who create and innovate societies in Asia and Japan. [November 1, 2011]